Poly-Ure Castings Ltd. is the leader in the manufacturing and relining of polyurethane. Since 1981, Poly-Ure Castings Ltd. has been supplying the mining, forestry, pulp and paper, and other types of industries. Poly-Ure Castings Ltd. can solve your wear problems and reduce your maintenance costs and down-time!
We pride ourselves in offering you and your business the best quality products at competitive prices. Our experienced technicians can supply you with parts customized to your specifications. Because we manufacture our own moulds, we put care into every step of the process: pouring and excessive trimming is done by hand and every piece is inspected. We know that we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Just provide us with your part, intact or broken, or a drawing, and we will create a mould based on your specifications. Your parts can be manufactured in the colour of your choice, and we can even add ceramic beads to our polyurethane to increase resistance.
You can count on us to provide you with a quality product, fast delivery, and bilingual service!
Why use polyurethane?
- Multipurpose material
- Tough and durable
- Very good impact resistance
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- Resistant to oil and solvents
- Resistant to environmental conditions such as heat, cold, and aging
- Outwears most rubbers, plastics, and metals
- Hardness ranges from 20 Shore A to 90 Shore D (soft like rubber or hard like plastic)